nspired from unique craftsmanship in Northern Ethiopia & Eritrea, the Tsirur (Tse-roo) design is believed to evoke a display of grace and dignity. The design intricacy - known as filigree technique- introduced to goldsmiths of Northern Ethiopia by Greek and Armenian artisans, due to ancient and enduring trade routes that exposed Eastern Ethiopia to other parts of the world about two centuries ago. Traditionally, Tsirur along with other adornments, are worn by women for social occasions to show their social status and wealth.
- Wearable over 3 ways
- 14K real gold plating or rhodium plating on brass
- Earring backings plating on 925 sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic- nickel & lead free, and hand polished
- 3-way wear earring: 3 adjusting jacket holes and 0.5'' rotatable stud
- Designed by our team in Ethiopia and US9