The intricate design of the Telsom (See-loom) square domes draws design inspirations from Central Ethiopia, which is traditionally worn as a necklace pendant, to symbolize love and commitment. The Telsom half-moon design is inspired by one of Ethiopia’s iconic necklace designs, dating back centuries. Traditionally, forged in silver and gold, it is worn as a necklace, strung on a mateb (a silk or cotton thread) by people in Central Ethiopia. There are different shapes and forms of this iconic design, embodying an acknowledgement of faith.
- Semi-precious gemstone, handcrafted by local artisan miners in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- 14K real gold plating on brass
- Hypoallergenic- nickel and lead free
- Adjustable fitting crawler earring cuff
- Hand polished
- Designed by our team in Ethiopia and US