he Cross of Lalibela (La.Lee.Bela) mirrors a processional cross that has been adopted by the sacred rock churches of Lalibela, in Northern Ethiopia.Its intricate designs are believed to draw various inspirational references. Among the few are depiction of the points of a compass to proclaim God’s equal existence in all directions and the tips of a spearhead to symbolize the Seal of Solomon, King of Israel. Traditionally, this cross is worn by women as a pendant on a blue or black silk thread, known as Mateb.
- Wearable as a side and center pendant necklace, and a bracelet
- 14K Gold/ Rhodium plating on Brass
- Hypoallergenic- Nickel & Lead free, and Hand polished
- Necklace wear: 16” to 18”, adjustable chain with 3 loop holes
- Bracelet wear: Wrap around the wrist. Adjustable chain fits wrists: S/M/L.
- For wrists XL & up, a separate extender is included at small extra charge.
- Designed by our team in Ethiopia and US