The Hayzo Dorze Tilet diamond patterns draw inspiration from centuries-old, weaving traditions of the Dorze (Dor-Zay) people from Southern Ethiopia. Once fearsome warriors, they transitioned to peaceful artistry and are now mostly known for their highly specialized skills in creating handwoven cotton dresses with colorful embroidery, known as Tibeb (T-bub). Traditionally, their work of luxurious attire was worn by royal families and dignitaries.
- Sterling silver or 14K real gold plating on sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel & lead free
- Hand polished and hand finished
- Designed by our team in Ethiopia and US
- Available in 7 sizes, 6 - 12 (US ring size chart)
Dorze Tibeb Ring
We recommend you order 1 size up. For half-size measurements: order the next. If you are US Size 6 or 6.5, we recommend you order Size 7